Featured Global Aromatherapy Business Directory Listing:
Starwest Botanicals, Inc.
Since 1975, offering an extensive selection of herbs, spices, teas, essential oils & aromatherapy products, including many organic. !00% pure, superior quality essential oils, synergistic aromatherapy blends, massage oils, & aromatherapy accessories.
Your Source for Aromatherapy and
Essential Oil Information
> Aromatherapy Books > The
Practice of Aromatherapy
Jean Valnet is a name well known by serious aromatherapy
students and aromatherapists. This work was originally called Aromathérapie
and was published in French.
Contents of The Practice of Aromatherapy
- The Healing Power of Plants
- The Facts About Essential Oils
- Nature's Antiseptics
- Some Drawbacks of Modern Medicine
- A Multitude of Uses
- (A) Essences Classified by their Principal Properties, (B) Principal
- Studies of Individual Essences: Botanical name and Genus; Principal
Known Constituents; Properties; Indications; Methods of Use; Formulae
and Recipes, Ancient and Modern; Additional Notes
- Therapeutic Index of Ailments and the Aromatic Essences Used
in Their Treatment
- Some Formulae for Presciptions in Current Use
- Some Case Histories: Essences Used on Their Own and in Association
with Phytotherapy (herbalism), Clay, Trace Elements, Fresh Cells
- Some Formulae for Medicinal Wines and Vinegars
- How to Gather and Preserve Aromatic Plants
- Glossary of Medical Terms Used in This Book
- Where to Obtain Essential Oils
amazon.com typically offers this book for the lowest price around.
here for more information.
Copyright © 1997-2014 by AromaWeb, LLC. All Rights Reserved. AromaWeb and the AromaWeb logo are registered trademarks of AromaWeb, LLC.
No part of AromaWeb may be duplicated or incorporated into any other work without express written permission.